– 100g bacon
– 1 red onion
– 2 eggs
– 4 potatoes
– 250g Appenzeller
– Olive oil
1. Peel and shred the potatoes.
2. Chop the red onion.
3. Dice the cheese.
4. In a panfry, heat up the olive oil.
5. Add the potatoes, onions and bacon, fry until golden.
6. Add the eggs and the diced cheese.
7. Cook on both sides for 5 minutes until the cheese starts to melt.
8. Your rösti is ready to serve on a plate with a salad and cold cuts!
You are very special to us.
We have appreciated your business over the years and want to make sure you know how important you are to our business.
As a result, we are offering you all of our products at the Monthly Offer rate, anytime, all of the time.
We may also provide you with other benefits along the way.
Cheese Club Team