– 100g bacon
– 1 red onion
– 2 eggs
– 4 potatoes
– 250g Appenzeller
– Olive oil
1. Peel and shred the potatoes.
2. Chop the red onion.
3. Dice the cheese.
4. In a panfry, heat up the olive oil.
5. Add the potatoes, onions and bacon, fry until golden.
6. Add the eggs and the diced cheese.
7. Cook on both sides for 5 minutes until the cheese starts to melt.
8. Your rösti is ready to serve on a plate with a salad and cold cuts!
After months of trying differents cheeses, cold cuts, wines, sweets, you are officialy a Cheese Master!
To show you our gratitude and that you are very special to us, this special VIP rank gives you an exclusive access to the Shop at the Monthly Offer’s price, for a period of one year!
We may also provide you with other benefits along the way, like invitation to our private events and tastings.
Your Cheese Club Team