– 150g of shredded Pitchfork Cheddar
– 1 green apple
– 300g of flour
– 2 tbs of sugar
– 150ml of heavy whipping cream
– 50g of butter
– 3 tbs baking powder
– Salt, Pepper, and fresh thyme to taste
• Pre-heat your oven at 200°C.
• In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt, pepper, thyme, and baking powder.
• Dice the room tempered butter and use your hands to blend it into the dry ingredients until getting a rough and chunky paste.
• Add the cheese, small apple slices, cream, and mix again.
• Use your hands to knead the dough and form into a ball.
• Cut the ball of dough in half and form 2 disks. Use your hands to flatten out the disks until they are about 3 inches thick. Then cut three triangles out of each half. Repeat with remaining dough.
• Bake for 25 to 30 minutes on parchment paper until scones are lightly golden.
You are very special to us.
We have appreciated your business over the years and want to make sure you know how important you are to our business.
As a result, we are offering you all of our products at the Monthly Offer rate, anytime, all of the time.
We may also provide you with other benefits along the way.
Cheese Club Team